See more photos at Portraits of Saskatoon
Willow Ridge Signs of Spring Dressage Show
May 20-21, 2011
READ THIS FIRST! Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1. Where can I use my low-res (web) photos?
If you signed up for photography at the show, all low-res show photos can be copied for your own personal use from this website free of charge. Low-resolution photos can be used on Facebook, on websites, online advertising, sent via email, and anywhere else on the web. They should not be used to create printed photos or in print advertising as the print quality will be poor.
If you did not sign up for photography at the show, low-res photos are $10 each. Please respect those competitors who paid for photography by not downloading photos.
2. How do I download my low-res (web) photos?
• Go to your Rider Gallery below and browse the images.
• Right-click on the image you wish to download. Make sure you click on the LARGE size image - if you right-click on the thumbnail image, you will be downloading a tiny thumbnail photo!
• From the pop-up menu, choose "Save Picture As".
• Choose the folder on your computer that you'd like to save the photo to.
• Now go to that folder on your computer, and the picture file should be there.
3. Can I get a high-resolution copy of my photo(s)?
Yes! High-resolution files suitable for photo printing and for advertising are $25 each, plus tax (GST/PST). Images will be sent via email. Alternatively, a printed 8 x 10 may be ordered for $35, plus tax (GST/PST), shipping incl. Contact us with your image number(s).
4. Can I get my images sent to me on CD?
Yes! CDs with your image collections can be mailed to you for $20 each, plus tax, incl. shipping.
Galleries will be linked as they are uploaded in the next couple of days!